Jet Airways / Baggage dammage items stolen

Dear Sir,
I travelled from Abu Dhabi to Delhi by Jet air ways, I had three baggage checked in but when I reached at Delhi I recieved only two baggage, reported about it, after two months I got the baggage, but it was torn in two pieces, again I complained at Abu Dhabi having PIR REF No AUH9W10002, untill date I have not recieved any companssation, I have wrote several mails to there baggage servicec and customere services, but no use I had cllaed them but no use, they are saying that they have transfered the case to Abu Dhabi branch, but they are saying the Delhi people have not send any paper to them, I have spent more that Rs 5000/ in phone only .

N  22nd of Apr, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Hi Good Evening
Im Shrikant from mumbai working in Sri Lanka I travelled on the 19th april 2010 in Jet Flight 9w 2012 & 9w 252 from mumbai to chennai & chennai to columbo after receiving my laggage at the airport in sri lanka I found my Bag which was scratched near the zip next to the handle I dont know what valuable item is gone just i need to repair or give me the replacment as soon as possible
I have logged a complaint of the baggae damage & the reference number is CMB9W10789 ON 19TH APRIL 2010 For the Agent R.K.T.Pradeep
Still no one has given a call for me & the number given by Jet Airways staff is invalid
I like to inform you that Im the regular traveller of Jet Airways & my Privellage number is 138327825 & my contact number is 0094778213685

I need to do my above request as soon as possible as i need to go to mumbai & i have no bag for travel & if not done i will approach the higher authority for the above complaint

thanking you & hoping for your co-operation

Shrikant Sanas
Passport no :E4105770
Cell No 0778213685
N  8th of May, 2016 by
Reg: Jet Airways Flight # 9W 2750(Departure 10.20 AM from Chennai on May 1st, 2016).

I traveled from USA to Trichy (India) with ETIHAD (& JET AIRWAYS) on May 1st. I checked-in my luggage but many items got stolen during my connecting flight from Chennai to Trichy with Jet Airways.

A VERY IMPORTANT POINT: Someone from JET AIRWAYS had torn open the electronic items, searched the boxes and took few things. Now please tell me, after I check-in my baggage with Jet Airways, who from jet airways has the rights to steal items from my luggage and put a plastic lock on my luggage to prevent me from opening it in the airport?

From the Baggage Services reply, i find it interesting that rather than giving me a solution they are asking me to shut my mouth about the stolen stuffs.

I would rather talk about this case in blogs, and jet airways Facebook site, media and newspaper. I want to show how Jet Airlines customer service is handling the valued customers and also encouraging their staff to continue these cowardly acts of robbery, by taking no action on this case.

At the luggage checkin counter #15 in Chennai Airport, a jet airway representative told me that the flight is leaving in a short time and that my luggage needs to be taken directly to the vehicle downstairs. So they checked the luggage for the tags (to Trichy) and then sent the 3 luggages (in a trolley) downstairs to directly load into a vehicle going to the airplane. My luggage did not go through the conveyor belt, like all other luggage.

So on landing in Trichy, I found out my 3 luggage was locked (tied with a black knot) by someone from jet airways. But someone had stolen things from my luggage before they locked it.

Here are the main missing items:
1. Kennith Cole Signature perfume.
2. Ferrari perfume
3. My magic jack device was torn (and searched, few parts are missing).
4. Dry fruits and chocolates (about 5 packets are missing).

I am deeply offended by the robbery of items from my luggage, and would not like to use Jet Airways as my future mode of travel.
A  11th of May, 2016 by
Same thing happened to us as well. We were travelling from Lucknow to Abu Dhabi. When we found the luggage, it was in bad shape. After opening it we found many valuable items stolen. They should take proper care of luggage and take proper measures to eradicate the issue.
People spend so much money on travel and they definitely don't deserve to be robbed!!! Its a big shame.
N  11th of May, 2016 by
Dear Nnand kishore chauhan,

We are sorry to hear of this experience flying with Jet Airways. We understand this upset and shocked to hear this! We would ask you to kindly speak with Jet Airways directly, they will be able to check the status of this claim and update you accordingly

We hope they help you to get this resolved. *Gill .
N  11th of May, 2016 by
Hi All,

After reading all of these reviews, we're sincerely sorry to hear of the service provided with Jet Airways. Please continue to liaise with Jet as they will need to check every individual case

We do hope this get resolved for you all, and we thank you for sharing this feedback with us. *Gill

Jet Airways Logo Jet Airways
Customer Care Service
Siroya Centre, Sahar Airport Road, Andheri (East)
Mumbai (Maharashtra)