Jennifer Convertibles / awful experience
I'm a former Jennifer Convertible Sales Rep with a disability whose rights were totally denied. I can handle this, but at the costs of the environment while our country is also faced with one of the worse energy crisis in decades, a witch who needs to fly off on a flaming broom, with the knowledge of superiors, and I can tell you, knowledge of corporate executives, showed no respect for our country's national crisis, but rather took the low road, and demanded that I, a disabled citizen drive 55 miles from my home to work in their Stamford CT store, forcing me to use two tanks of gas in my Toyota Corolla per week, while our country suffers from an energy crisis.
I believe with your help, we could have a Boycott of this company become successful?
More Jennifer Convertibles Complaints & Reviews
- Jennifer Convertibles - scam warranty 
- Jennifer Convertibles Sofa Company - warranty issue and terrible cust svc! 
- Jennifer Convertibles - delivery problems 
- Jennifer Convertibles - warranty issues 
- Jennifer Convertible - worst retailer! 
- Jennifer Convertibles - sleeper sofa and loveseat
- Jennifer Convertibles - foam mattress
- Jennifer Convertibles - financing
- Jennifer Convertibles - non delivery of 
- Jennifer Convertibles - delivery and service and waiting for a replacement table