Jennifer Convertiblesloveseat/tables

M

My husband and I purchased 2 loveseats, coffee table, 2 end tables. When it arrived the leather was more like plastic and the loveseats we not the same as what were on their showroom floor. The one loveseat was so damaged when it arrived, we told them to take it back. The leg of one of the tables had a crack all down the center of it.

However the manager of the store, Heather, assured us the everything will be taken care of. When we went to see her at the store we told her the loveseats were made differently and we do not want to keep the loveseats. She advised me that the financing I applied for will be canceled and everything will be returned. THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED, since I just received a bill from Citibank for the total amount of all the furniture!!!

THEY ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, DON'T STAND BY THEIR COMPANY AND THEY WILL NOT GIVE ME A NAME AND NUMBER OF ANYONE ABOVE THE MANAGER.

I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER PRODUCT FROM THE COMPANY EVER AGAIN!!!