Jennifer Convertible / couches

1 Route 110Farmingdale, NY, United States

Wow where can I begin, This company is a joke. They have the WORST Delivery Service and Sales representatives I have ever seen. My couches were delivered late with rude delivery men that didn't know how to do their job and didn't want to fit the couches in the elevator, because the couches they said "didn't fit" but they didn't even try to fit them they just assumed without trying.

I asked them to try and see instead of just assuming they said it's too late and they have other deliveries to make and took the couches without my approval. That's when I called their customer service and complained their people said that the delivery people said I refused the couches, I was angry about the whole thing demanded my money back they gave me a headache and I didn't give up I complained to everyone in that store and gave them hell. I did in fact receive all my money back including my delivery which they wanted to keep. Stay far away from this place, and don't listen to them when they say oh delivery problems that was fixed.