JCPenney / the beauty salone
I am a frequent customer at your salon in pearland, tx at the crossings and actually a return customer from many years ago. Since returning to the jcp salon, I have noticed that your wifi in the salon does not work properly. Women are in the salon for hours each visit having their hair done and are not even able to check emails or social media on their phones while there, which makes for a very long and sometimes regrettable visit. It's very tiring to sit in the salon for hours without having wifi. I would lover for not only my visits but the visits of all of your customers to the salon to be a bit more pleasurable. Please consider correcting this issue.
Signed: very concerned customer.
More JCPenney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional