JCPenney / service received

1 United States

On 1-11-16 when shopping at the Kissimmee Florida store at the LOOP . I attempted to purchase a pair of dress slacks marked at $21.99 and on the $21.99 table, a shirt, and a tie. When the cashier Claudia rang up the slacks they registered for $60 yet when my wife brought this discrepancy to Claudia's attention, Claudia did not believe her and went back to the table we picked the slacks from and saw several other pairs (the same ones I was attempting to purchase) on that table. Upon returning to the register Claudia stated that the pants were on the wrong table and was going to charge us the $60 . Then to top things off, I grabbed a tie off of the tie rack which stated $30 yet when she rang this item up she told me the tie was $35 dollars. I advised her that the price stated $30, she once again did not believe me and was going back to check the price. At this point after my and my wife's integrity being questioned 2 times I decided not to purchase the items I had intended to. I have been a loyal customer for over 20 years and after the treatment I received I may think twice before spending my money with your company again.

Ba