JCPenney Credit Card / jcpenney changing due dates (charged $29 late fee)
I rarely use my JCPenney credit card. I made a purchase on Black Friday (date after Thanksgiving). I was pregnant and due on December 15th. So at the beginning of December I went through and paid all my bills but since I didn't yet have a statement from JCPenny, I logged into my account online and the due date was 12/31/08. I paid the bill in full. I received my statement and it shows the due date of 12/30!!! They changed from what it showed online early in December. Complete FRAUD. I am writing to the Comptroller of the Currency, the Federal Trade Commission, the Better Business Bureau, and my Attorney General's Office.
It appears after doing some searched online...there have been other recent complaints of this same fraud happening to other cardholders in the last month. This is a planned scheme and is FRAUD by JCPenney and its credit card (GE Money Bank).
More JCPenney Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JCPenny - loss of packages
- JC Penney Company - salon.
- JC Penney Company - poor management 
- JC Penney Optical - eyeglasses
- JC Penney Company - coupon for a roaster.