JCPenney / billing

Clackamas, OR, United States Review updated:

Hello. My name is susan economon. On 11/26/2016 I ordered a washer and dryer. The order number was [protected]. The washer and dryer were delivered on dec. 12, 2016 and unable to get through my laundry room door because of the width of the washer. The samsung model had two attached handles that were just big enough to create the problem. This was not indicated in the specifications. So, they were sent back (Refused). I got on the phone and was on hold for exhorbitant amounts of time, including being disconnected. I was finally able to speak with an assistant who spent over an hour trying to reorder the two items as I had my door frame removed to allow the washer to fit. The new order number was [protected]

After this episode (Approximately dec. 14, 2016) I was rescheduled for delivery. This occurred on dec. 30 without incident except that I was not phoned the night before to tell me what time frame to expect.

I have been billed for 3 items. On dec. 12 and 14 I was billed for each unit. I have been billed a third time for one more unit. I called twice this morning and waited twice for nearly an hour before being disconnected.

I need my billing corrected, but can't get through to an assistant. Please advise. Thank you.

Susan economon [protected]

Se
Jan 03, 2017

Comments

• Sp
      Jan 14, 2017

I purchased a dinette set with jc penny which no one bothered to tell me had been broken upon delivery to the warehouse for shipment. Upon asking why i had not received my merchandise, a gentleman in the furniture department where i ordered told me that when it was delivered it was damaged. I needed this set because i was hosting thanksgiving and my old table and chairs due to wear and tear had to be pitched. I ask for my credit card to be reimbursed because by the time a new set would arrive it would be past thanksgiving. I was told by him that it would be placed back on my card. Upon receiving my credit card statement, it showed that it never was credited back. I called numerous times and all i could get was music and no response. On a few times trying to speak with someone i would get a transfer and no one would answer or the phone would cutoff. I even waited as long as an hour or more for someone to answer in the furniture department and no one answered. I screenshot how long i would wait on the phone and the music would drive you insane while waiting. This began in october 2016 and still no results as of 14 jan 17. My intentions are to never purchase from jc penny online is never. If most or all of the customers are treated like this then they need to shut down.