JCPenney / billing
Hello. My name is susan economon. On 11/26/2016 I ordered a washer and dryer. The order number was [protected]. The washer and dryer were delivered on dec. 12, 2016 and unable to get through my laundry room door because of the width of the washer. The samsung model had two attached handles that were just big enough to create the problem. This was not indicated in the specifications. So, they were sent back (Refused). I got on the phone and was on hold for exhorbitant amounts of time, including being disconnected. I was finally able to speak with an assistant who spent over an hour trying to reorder the two items as I had my door frame removed to allow the washer to fit. The new order number was [protected]
After this episode (Approximately dec. 14, 2016) I was rescheduled for delivery. This occurred on dec. 30 without incident except that I was not phoned the night before to tell me what time frame to expect.
I have been billed for 3 items. On dec. 12 and 14 I was billed for each unit. I have been billed a third time for one more unit. I called twice this morning and waited twice for nearly an hour before being disconnected.
I need my billing corrected, but can't get through to an assistant. Please advise. Thank you.
Susan economon [protected]
More JCPenney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional