JC Penny / salon
I brought my family in for haircuts 11/15/2017. There were 2 kid cuts, a male cut, & my haircut (female). I had to pay $27 for my haircut instead of $22 because they said she was more experienced. Fine, I wanted it done right! She had colored red hair, I forgot her name. It was around 6pm. I showed her the pictures & she assured me she could cut my hair that way. I ended up with a boring plain jane cut. Was suppose to be layered, was not! She asked if she could give me side bangs instead of full, I told her I wanted to cover the scar on my forehead. I barely even got side bangs! Did not cover the scar at all!! I am still stewing a week later!! If I do not get a redo, I will NOT bring my family back ever!!! And I will tell everyone I know, even social media. I absolutely HATE this cut!! I thought I could fix it when I got home, showed 3 people the picture I showed her of how it's suppose to be cut & they agree, it is nothing like what I asked for. I can show whomever is reading this the pictures I showed her & how my hair now looks. I am furious!! Pure laziness!!
More JC Penny Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional