JC Penny / salon

Barboursville, WV, US Review updated:

I brought my family in for haircuts 11/15/2017. There were 2 kid cuts, a male cut, & my haircut (female). I had to pay $27 for my haircut instead of $22 because they said she was more experienced. Fine, I wanted it done right! She had colored red hair, I forgot her name. It was around 6pm. I showed her the pictures & she assured me she could cut my hair that way. I ended up with a boring plain jane cut. Was suppose to be layered, was not! She asked if she could give me side bangs instead of full, I told her I wanted to cover the scar on my forehead. I barely even got side bangs! Did not cover the scar at all!! I am still stewing a week later!! If I do not get a redo, I will NOT bring my family back ever!!! And I will tell everyone I know, even social media. I absolutely HATE this cut!! I thought I could fix it when I got home, showed 3 people the picture I showed her of how it's suppose to be cut & they agree, it is nothing like what I asked for. I can show whomever is reading this the pictures I showed her & how my hair now looks. I am furious!! Pure laziness!!

Xx
Nov 20, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Nov 20, 2017

I think you look great. In order to get out to look like the model, you'll likely need to style it a little different. It looks like you've got it combed down versus teased.

• Po
      Nov 20, 2017

The pictures you are using for comparison most likely involve models with full blow-outs and a lot of hair product added. Shaun R. gave good advice. In regards to getting it re-done, typically hair salons will allow you to come back within a week to get your style corrected.