JC Penney / satisfaction survey 15% coupon
The cashier asked me to please take time to go online to JCP.com and take the satisfaction survey about my shopping experience (I had purchased infant clothing for a gift). She said that I would be provided with an on-line coupon for 15% off my next visit to JC Penney. I returned home and took the survey online. After taking the time to answer all questions, I was asked to hit "enter" one final time. I received the on-screen message of "Page does not Exist". I tried several times to back up and re-enter the info, but each time I received "Page Does Not Exist". So, I received no coupon. I have emailed JCPenney several times but NEVER receive a reply. So whey do they ask you to take the time to take a survey if they are not going to provide you with a coupon. Very, Very False Advertising of Incentives.
More JC Penney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional