JC Penney Jewelry / bad jewelry, bad service

1 Sunrise, FL, United States Review updated:

My husband bought a 4 piece set of jewelry and the care plan. Have taken the jewelry for repair 4 times now. The customer service in the jewelry dept is appauling. If you don't have your receipt, they can't help you. If you don't have your care plan, they can't help you. Give them your phone number, it should be in their computer, nope you don't have a care plan. Then how does my name get on their computer? Thank God we got the care plan cuz the jewelry is so darn cheap, not cheap in price. These sales people don't want to help anyone. 2 people in that department today, 5 people waiting for assistance, and I left pissed off without leaving my jewelry for repair.

Comments

• D0
      11th of Dec, 2010

Well they make ### commission. That is the root of all annoyance and poor customer service. Go to Zales or Gordon's they get paid what they're worth!

• Ab
      16th of Dec, 2010

Just scornfully swat that malevolent green fly whose * husband * on Quatloos forums, bmielke(the lawnmower ruler), cathulhu(in rattlesnakes boots) are comfortably scoffing at us.

Aliases obviously ignored by the Quatloos gens.