JC Penney Company / billing

Fairfax VA, US

I purchased a bed in 12/7/2013 (order #1019473). It turned out to be an awful bed. I could feel the springs and it was terribly uncomfortable. There was a warranty and I was told that I could "reselect" and get another bed free. On my May 2017 Statement I was charged $$584.75 for the 'reselected' bed. Although the staff at JCP in Fair Oaks Mall were very nice and tried to contact with the delivery staff on the phone, it took hours and I had to go back to the store several times until the delivery was arranged correctly. The deal was that they would deliver the new bed &pick up the old bed and I would see a credit on my next invoice. The old bed was not picked-up until I called several times, [protected], and they finally picked it up and said they would somehow scan it & I'd see a credit on my next invoice. I didn't see the credit in June, 2017, of July, 2017 and called [protected] in August. I was assured me that I'd get a credit of $692 on my statement by 8/30/17. To date I have not seen the credit to pay me for the old bed. I refuse to call the 800 # anymore. I Please just give me a credit on the warranty of the awful bed.
Linda Cushing