Jamie Holton jamie4382 / Never receive product or refund

1 Terrell, TX, United States Review updated:

I ordered a custom item from Jamie through her etsy shop. I used alchemy (a way to request custom items and have sellers bid on it) and picked her to make my bag because she had great communication. Paid her upfront via Paypal. Then she sends me photos of the bag, and it looks nothing like the pattern she promised. Asked her to make a few changes, trying to give her the benefit, and never heard from her. Two weeks later, I ask for a refund since I've heard nothing from her. She gives me a story that her son has been in the hospital, please give her another day to finish and she'll ship out. I felt bad for her, so I did. Still nothing. No shipment, no email, nothing.

I finally filed a report with etsy and with paypal. After this she FINALLY responded to me that she'd give me a refund. She didn't. Paypal sided with me and told me that they couldn't refund the money because Jamie didn't have any in her paypal account for them to seize.

After several more attempts to contact her, she emails me with this:

"Can you PLEASE perform a chargeback and I will happily accept it so you can have your refund ASAP. My paypal acct is not verified and cannot send a refund. You can verify this info with paypal. Thank you and sorry for your inconvenience."

Now, this is also a lie about the paypal stuff. What is the truth is that she's scammed several other people who have also filed paypal complaints and her account has been suspended. A chargeback is just me disputing the charge on my credit card, and the card company eating the charge. Jamie still doesn't have to pay.

So still have heard nothing from her, and now her etsy account has been suspended.

Va

Comments

• Tr
      23rd of Jul, 2008

The exact same situation happened with me. I had an alchemy request through Etsy.com that she accepted. I paid her for the bag. She stopped conversing with me and when I emailed her on the date the bag was due she sent me a picture that was not even close to what I had requested. She called me a few names and said she was contacting etsy support. I submitted a dispute through paypal and etsy. Paypal sided with me and she then emailed me that she would fix the bag and send it to me as well as refund me the money. That was a month ago and now I see her etsy account has been suspended by etsy.

I am also submitting an internet crime report to the FBI against her.

If you ever come across Jamie Holton or discounthousewares.com stay away!

• St
      1st of Aug, 2008

I also was scammed by this so called woman. I felt bad at first because she fed me the same line of "my son has been in and out of the hospital and my dad passed away" but after seeing MANY complaints about her and finding many websites of her posting, selling and running. I'm done! She needs jail time. She's just awful!!!

• Ml
      9th of Oct, 2012

here is a pix of that thief jamie holton

• Ml
      9th of Oct, 2012

• Fw
      3rd of Jun, 2014

Please get in touch with us if you have been scammed by this person.