Jack In The Box / the service and food
I went to Jack in the box around 5:15pm not sure on the time because I do not have the receipt because it was not given to me. I was the only one in the drive thru and at the window when I pulled up. when she handed me the food she there you go have a good night and I was about to drive off then I realized I didn't get my large coke so I honked and then a guy came to the window and handed it to me. when I got home I started to eat my turkey cheese bacon pannido and there was no cheese. How hard is it to remember three things on a sandwich? the three cheese curly fries were hot and tasty but other than that NO THANK YOU. I couldn't do the survey either because when I got home I realized she did not give me a receipt and it was not in the bag either. I can see if they were swamped, still would not be an excuse but they weren't. I don't think I will be returning to Jack In the Box anytime soon
More Jack In The Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack In The Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack In The Box - customer service 
- Jack In The Box - customer care 
- Jack In The Box - employee abuse 
- Jack In The Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack In The Box - didn't receive all my order.
- Jack In The Box - it took over an hour to get our order
- Jack In The Box - service
- Jack In The Box - unfair and non professional
- Jack In The Box - wrong order, rude staff, dirty cup, hair in burger, refusal to provide me a receipt.