Jack In The Box / entire order wrong

San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:

First of all — again!!!
Dear sir or madam.
This is probably at least the 9 or 10th time that I received the wrong order from your ocean beach location. Your companies inability to get an order filled accurately is just stunning — my question is how can you screw up every time.
Last summer I went through this whole process of attempting to get in touch with someone above the store management level and I was absolutely stunned at their lack of concern — I had to do an all out social media blitz to get your attention!! I was assured that this problem was being addressed — I guess that was useless words.

I want a refund — every single part of my order was wrong — every part. All I can say is at least you are consistent!!! I now sitting at home fixing a new meal —

I ordered the late night chicken tater meal — no sauce — wrong!!! 2 tacos no lettuce — wrong!!! Only curly fries — wrong!!! How is that possible
You failed to meet my expectations which shockingly were already extremely low.

If you can find the time can someone above the store level assist me in getting a refund — again every part of my order was wrong. Based on past performance I guess I can expect callback in week or two.

Regards former customer
Terence bachman

Te
Apr 30, 2017

Comments

• Wi
      30th of Apr, 2017

Honestly, it is a fast food joint that hammers out literally THOUSANDS of burgers per day, and you can't figure out how they can possibly screw up? CHECK your food BEFORE you leave. THEY are human just like you, and when you ask them to change an item from the way they are trained to make it, it can sometimes be forgotten. Hell, you want them to take lettuce of of tacos when they automatically put lettuce on 10 thousand tacos per day. It is an automatic repetitious action. Of course they might mess up. You need to check yourself. I am sure you make mistakes at your job, if you even have one as self righteous as you are.