Jack In The Box / awful experience

Jack in the Box
Like about a week ago I got a shake, as the young man was taking the money from the car in front of my mustang. He was steering and grinning at my girl, he gave change still I noticed he wasn't focusing on his work but on my girl friend. So even as his handing out the order he was still steering at her, as I i am shocked that he has a stupid smurk on his face. I pulled over and talked to the manager and tried to explain the situation but immediately denied his actions, so I asked her so your covering up for him. She denied that to so I walked out furiously out the door and insulted. Description of employee young kid with braces Manager description not completely obese but over weight pony-tail, brown hair attitude Mexican I think with light skin.

D  7th of May, 2009 by
The only conclusion in my humble opinion toward your compliant is a young man admiring your girlfriend during this business exchange. Hm, sounds like you are insecure and jeolous toward any man looking at your girlfriend. This person didn't cheat you out of your money. Perhaps next time, leave your girlfriend in the vehicle in the parking lot and enter to place your order..hm, she might still be waiting in the parking lot ... you sound immature...

Jack In The Box Logo Jack In The Box