[Resolved] Intelius / tenant screening scam!
I just paid $62.45 on a credit card for this company (Intelius) to do a tenant screening for me. What I got was screwed. They gave me 3 prior addresses, and told me the person had no record. What they didn't tell me was they weren't going to give me any credit information which is what I really wanted. I went to erenter.com and it opened to Intelius. What a rip-off! Do not use this company, the internet Complaint Board is full of other complaints on the same company.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Intelius Customer Care's Response, Oct 22, 2009
If you require further assistance please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.
More Intelius Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Intelius - stop billing me 
- [Resolved] Intelius People Search - www.intelius.com - intelius - beware it's a rip-off! 
- [Resolved] Int*intelius Sb - I was charged and have no idea what that is 
- Ino*intelius.com / Sb - repeated unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Intelius - scam 
- Intelius - complaint 
- [Resolved] Intelius - kuttimani anbazhagan - wanted criminal by tamilnadu police - loc issued - gc holder - absconding and trying to get us citizenship
- Intelius - misleading advertising 
- Intelius - intelius removed money from my bank account without my explicit knowledge or permission.
- Intelius - repeated charges on my credit card