[Resolved] Intelius / charges to credit card for 24 protect plus

United States Review updated:

I noticed charges on my credit card from 24 Protect Plus for $14.95. I called 24ProtectPlus and they informed me that Intellius authorized them to charge my credit card. I don't even know what this service is. 24ProtectPlus agreed to refund. I'll wait and see. I had to cancel my credit card because of this. Complete scam!

Resolution statement

Intelius Customer Care's Response, Oct 16, 2009

It sounds like you have also accepted a third party company’s offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in that third party company’s service, please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you.
Nk

Comments

Jb
  4th of Dec, 2008
This happened to me as well. Only I was hospitalized soon after was sick for months and didn't notice the charges til much later. I was billed 139.65 and was only refunded 39.90.

Even if you received all or part of your money back, If this has happened to you go to gthe better business bureau for western Washington: alaskaoregonwesternwashington . bbb . org go to the consumers link and file a complaint. If there are enough complaints maybe some good can be done.

Intelius Logo Intelius