Indane LPG / delivery man asking for rs 10/-for delivery of gas in time

1 India

We are using indane cooking gas for last30 years and getting it through baranagar gas service, 44/51, b. t. road. kolkata-700050, distributor for indane l. p. g. of late, after booking gas cylinder, that too after numbers of phone calls, we are used to receive it through a deliveryman who in each and every occasion asks for a tips of rs 10/-. he never hesitates to threat with consequence of nondelivery of gas if payment is refused. on refusal of such payment in a particular occasion, the man threatened my mrs and said "I shall see, how will you get the delivery at the next time? I will simply report to the dealer that gas could not be supplied as the doors were locked on delivery date". this actually happened in our case and we have been supplied with the gas on 24.04.2007 after 02.02.2007 although the normal delivery time is only 4/5 days.

when reported to the manager about the incident he reluctantly replied that "well you can go for a complain to the appropriate authority. everyday, people like you complains without any positive result".

So where do we stand? do we deserve such humiliation?