Indane LPG / security threat - gas leakage
We are the domestic gas customer of Indane since last 12 years. The connection is under the name of my father Dilip Kumar Saha and the consumer number is 8981/A. We are served by the dealer Chirantani Gas Agency, Bangur Avenue, Dum Dum Kolkata.
On 10th June we realized that the cylinder is not getting off at all. Appreciating the threat to our security, we immediately contacted the dealer and requested for correction. Based on his advice, we disconnected the regulator and took it to him for an inspection. Inspecting the same, he found that the regulator is working fine and it has to be a problem with the particular cylinder. He nominated the delivery person to come and rectify the same. However, the delivery person after inspecting the same has refused to replace the cylinder or take any corrective action and advised us to live with the problem till the cylinder is not exhausted.
This is a repeat occurrence of such incidence in last few months and it is extremely disheartening to get such a treatment from a organization like Indian Oil compromising the safety and security of the citizens.
More Indane LPG Complaints & Reviews
- Indane Gas Agency - gas agency problems! 
- Indane Gas Agency - customer harassment! 
- Indian Oil Corporation - gas distributor not caring for customers 
- Indane Gas - harassment by counter staff and delivery boy 
- Indane Gas - abnormal delay in lpg supplies! 
- Indane Gas Agency - fraud case by khwaza garib nawaz indane gas
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - charge
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - petrol pump
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - indian oil petrol pum pimpri-chinchwad stealing petrol
- Indane / Indian Oil Corporation - delay of getting new lpg connection