Indane Gas / Indian Oil / non pick up of phone

1 India Review updated:

I have domestic gas connection no.T 3777 with JJ Gas, Wazirpur, New Delhi. Yesterday I had to go personally to the Company to book my gas refill as none of the telephone was available. In the last 8 months this is perhaps the 3rd or fourth time consecutive that their phones are e busy & I have to go personally. During all my visits I found the receivers were intentionally not kept properly so that the gas users necessarily had to line up outside an inconvenient window to book their gas. To top it all, the booking clerk, a young lady, lamented the 450 to 500 bookings done by her everyday.

Does that justify keeping the receiver down and making people travel several kilometers just to give her te consumer no. for booking gas?

Comments

• Sr
      21st of Jun, 2008

I am not a customer of Indane yet.I am contemplating taking a gas connection from Indane.This complaint from MrVij is making me rethink my decision.

Is there an alternative and better company with a more customer friendly attitude? Even if the cost is more I will go for it.Good service has a price which I am ready to pay

• Pt
      27th of Aug, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam

This P.Thirumurugan from Coimbatore- Tamilnadu and we have your gas connection since 2003.When we start use your connection that time we were in P N Pudur so we get a connetion from Annai aravind gas agency -Vadavalli coimbatore and customer number is 1366118 and in 2006 in the name of S.Ponnaiah Bose. We shifted to Thudiayalur that is 12 km away from vadavalli.But that time we asked to Annai aravind agency for change of service to thudiyalur but that time they were refuse to gave bcos they are also doing the service in Thudiyalur also.I dont think they are doing legaly or not

Suddenly last month they stopped the service and asked me go to Sri Ram agency Thudiyalur without checking my accessory's(like regulator) and they cancelled my account also.After that I went to Sri ram agency for register my name but I shocked bcos they are telling my regulatornumber was was changed as per deposit slip.Then I went to Annai aravind agency for clarification but they given very bad reply with using rubbish words and finaly they said myself only changed the regulator and it really hearted.I am ensuring to you we didn't touch our regulator also.So kinly look in this matter and help us to get register our name in Sri ram agency to start our service.We have single connection only and this also going to empty with in few days.So please...

Thanks and Regards
    P.Thirumurugan
    Coimbatore
    Mobile - 9952153366

• Ra
      17th of Sep, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam

This is Rakesh Kumar Sinha from Ghaziabad and we have your (Indane)gas connection since 2007.When we start use your connection, that time to till date not reach gas cylender at my home by your distributor, i am providing you distributor agency name "M/s Ghaziabad Gas Agency, Kavinagar Industrial Area, Ghaziabad. When i asked to distributor why not reach my sylinder at home, already i have booked, then they reply due to nobody was at home then he come back, his same execuse again & again from 2007 to till date . But this reason was not true, i am job person & my family is every time available at home .

Therefore, i request you please take necessary action on priority basis.

Regards,

Rakesh Sinha

• Da
      6th of Oct, 2008

to day I rang to SunGas, Selvapuram from 11Am, none picked up phone as mentioned by customers. I was fighting with IOCL for more occassions and registered with ministry. From my experience, I can assume, IOCL like petroleum companies intentionally create shortage, delay delivery, train the dealers for ill treating the customers, black marketing cylinders, malpractices for some reasons.

Entire Petroleum companies business transactions must be audited by non governmental experts their motive behind it.