Indane Gas / terrible experience

1 India Review updated:
Phone: +919893592327

I have taken a DBC LPG connection from distributor no-90C (NTPC Emp. Con. and Th. Coop Society, Indira Shopping Complex, PO-Jamnipali, Korba-Chhatisgarh) on 28-11-2002. While issuing the connection a considerably old and used Regulator in very bad condition was given to me expressing by the office staff about the stock out situation of the same and I was assured that same would be replaced at the earliest, i.e. as soon as new regulators are available or in case of any complaint with same, e.g leakage etc. After that I approached the distributor many times but with no result at all. I was told like by the dealer's staff like- regulator would be replaced only in case of some problem or let me deposit the regulator and same would be replaced as and when satisfactory stock of new regulators would be available etc.
On 10-08-2008 I booked a complaint with distributor for attending LPG leak. Dealer's representative came to attend the complaint in the evening and he went back saying regulator need to be replaced because it was leaking, he also said that he would come back after checking the available stock.

On 11-08-2008 after waiting for the whole day I personally went to the dealer's office with Gas Consumer card and explained the incident once again and requested them to for appropriate action, the dealers representative at the office behaved rudely telling to come @ 8.30AM next day with copy of subscription voucher.

On 12.08.2008 I once again went to the dealers office @ 8.30AM with copies of Consumer card, subscription voucher and the defective regulator. The office was locked and nobody was available even to open the lock. At ~9.15AM a person came with office key and register and opened the office. I once again explained him the whole incidence, then he collected the papers from me and told me to deposit the regulator and told me to go back assuring that regulator would be send to my house after opening the go down withing one hour maximum. As I was already getting late for the office i did so.

Till 12.10 I have not received the regulator and while asking the dealer he replies that the person has already gone with regulator so he I should wait for him at my house only. The distance between my house, dealer's office and go down is hardly 10minutes by walk.

Ra

Comments

Mr
  11th of Aug, 2008

NOT TAKING REFIL BOOKING.

I am a consumer of M/s. Ma Kripa Gas Agency, Mughapair East, Chennai 600 037 w.e.f 2001. My consumer No is 8619. They are not taking refill booking saying that I am not having Ration Card. They are not supplied refil cylinder for last 2 months. My native place in Palakkad, Kerala. There also I don't have Ration Card. Iam working in a Construction Company and my job is transferable. I am staying in Mughapair East in rented house. It is very difficult to get ration card immediately. My two children are appearing for a Public Examination

I Request to take up and get Refil at the earliest.

Thanking you.