Indane Gas / customer harassment

1 India Review updated:

I am having a Consumer No. S 25199 with the SUDHEENDRA INDANE Gas Agency, 2nd main 80ft Hennur road, HBR LayoutBangalore 560043. I booked for Gas cylinder on 25.5.2008 with an assurance that the cylinder will be delivered within 3 working days. But the same has not been delivered till date. I have personally seen the delivery van distributing the same around the area.

I have to borrow cylinder from my neighbor for use due to such delay. They also harass me and ask to come time and again. They also do not respond positively.

Comments

• Ta
      25th of Dec, 2006
    Indane gas - Customer harassment
    India

We had a gas connection in my mother's name T.A.Jayalakshmi, who had expired in 1994. e have been getting the refills from Bhashyam gas Agency, Arcot Road, Kodambkkkam, Chennai - 600 024. Now suddenly for supplying a refill they are asking the following.
    and to transfer it to a surviving member, me being the eldest son, they are asking for the following.

1) death certificate of the deceased
    2) Legalheir certificate.
    3) No-objection certificate from the other sons

I have produced the certificate issued by the Ghat authorities, proof of my residence, and that i am her son.
    they say it is not sufficient and they want the above certificates only.

This seems to be ridiculous and height of arrogance on the part of IOC, because they subsidize the cost.

I want to have justice done to me. Because getting the above certificates will take heavy time and energy on my part.

• Mu
      26th of Sep, 2009

dear concer person,
    my indane gas connection no is 23196 is expired and have approvel of the area manager of indane gas . than i was going to our gas agency. my gas agency name is ganesh gas. address: chick santar morar gwalior(mp). and agency worker is not start my connection.he say that you are paying must enstalation charges and area manager say that no pay any types of charges. sir i have area manager aprrovel.conection documents, and rashan card are always submit these document xerox copy to ganesh gas agency.and agency workers are display rudely talking. and demand money any types of charges plz help me. my contact no is 09300490825.

• Vi
      17th of Feb, 2013

i had deposited my all the document on dated 2/02/2013 for new gas connection. the owner of the agency suggested me to wait for 5-7 days. When i contacting after 7 days they said that they don't have cylinder and told me to wait for another one week that is after 15 fab. today again i visited the agency but they refused me by saying that they don't have regulator. but i came to know that they have given connection to some people without any information to us. please take care of this matter and do the needful.