Indane Gas Agency / looting customers: illegal coupons

1 India Review updated:

I am a Indane customer connection no NR6231 for many years. At present my Gas Agency is UNITED GAS AGENCY, Sector -3, Rajendra Nagar, Ghaziabad, UP.
(tel no. [protected]/8824, [protected])

This agency asks me to buy some coupons for delivery of Gas. These coupons are to be bought from the agency and without this gas is not delivered.

I want to know, whether this is legal? If it is not, can it be stopped?

In case, this is not the right paltform for complaints, CAN YOU PLS LET ME KNOW THE RIGHT PERSON's NAME AND TELEPHONE NO.

Comments

16th of Mar, 2009

Good Evening Sir/madam,
    I am Chandan Mishra, Address : Bhimtangi Ph-1, Plot no-1546/2661/5 Old town, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, 751002.
    I would like to take a new connection from your company. As per ur criteria I have submitted all documents i.e Voter ID, DL, Affidavits Certificate, but ur agency member not agree to receive my documents. He is teling me that you have not submitted sufficent address prove, where DL is my address prove I have already submitted. I have also submitted my Electric bill where C/o is Krushna Chandra Mishra he is my elder brother. I am working in Variety Entertainment Pvt Ltd joint venture of Etv & will company at Bhubaneswar. your agency member telling me that you have to submit ur Employee certificate but it is not possible for me now. So it is very sore matter for me.
    I request you please kindly do it needfully.
    Thanking You
    Chandan Mishra
    Ph-9437136268

• Kr
      25th of Feb, 2010

Good morning sir/madam,

I am K.Raman No.76A, 6th street, shankar nagar, pammal, chennai, 600075
    ConsumerNo.2357

I am an Indane customer, my customer name is Vijayakumar Agencies, pammal.
    They are giving proper bill but not getting signature and they are doing some illegal one.
    But this time they didn't give bill itself. We have asked many times, they are not taking actions against the persons.

So i request you to take actions against them and do the needful.

K.RAMAN

• Ts
      2nd of Dec, 2010

i am t.somshekhar, girish nagar, jamkhandi, dist: bagalkot, state karnataka. I am an Indane customer,
    i got new connection on 10/3/2010 and they charged me 5, 500 rs for it. At that time they had given 1 Gas stove, 1 lighter, 1 regulator, 1 gas tube, 1 filled gas cylinder and 1 kitchen affron only. they have mentioned the amount as follows 1250.00 cylinder, 150.00 regulator only in recipt doc, and 367.00 filled cylinder recipt.For remaining amount they had not givin any recipt. please what are the prices calculated are correct or not ?
    And then now i applied for DBC 0n 24/8/2010 Now i got intimation letter, then i went and asked for it, they are charging 2, 250.00 rs for DBC, its orignal price is 1, 200.00 rs . they Looting customers as they wish. Any asked about it they can`t get the connection or telling its ON price...so for i had waited to take DBC, dear sir please save poor peoples & farmers in this region.
    please mail me @ ncs_jkd@operamail.com as soon as possible
    thanking you sir

• Ra
      10th of Dec, 2010

Rania gas Agency dawara bde staar par black marketig ho rahi ha