Idearc Media / Verizon Yellow Pages / misprinted ad
Ever since Idearc Media started printing the Verizon Phone listings the problems started. Idearc misprinted my business phone number. The number they published turned out to be a non-working number. I lost 80% of my business. Idearc offered no apology and little resolution. Their resolution was a 15% compensation of the advertising bill and $250 toward an enhanced add the next year. In the mean time with an 80% drop in revenue in a very competitive business they expect me to pay my annual bill of $25, 000.00.
A more productive and professional response would be something like,
lets all cut our losses and work on getting both our businesses and reputations back on track. This would be the direction any small business owner would take. No wonder Idearc is in Chapter 11.
More Idearc Media / Verizon Yellow Pages Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - wireless service/ lack of customer support
- Verizon Communications - jetpack
- Verizon - fios 
- Verizon Communications - no tech support for one week on company phone lines
- Verizon Communications - customer service