ICICI Lombard Insurance / not refunded the full amount

1 India Review updated:

Hi
I m sivasankar.I have applied for icicilombard insurance on aug 30th.
Policy no- 4034/CHI/[protected]/00/00
CARD NO-BLC-IL-[protected]-A
A person by name Vishnu(tele sales person) had called me and said all fraud and wrong information about the policy and
made me to take the policy from it.He said me that once u get the card from insurance company your are
ready to admit in any hosipital for even viral fever.
So. i have taken the policy...

i have got the cards on 15th september.Once i have gone to the image hosipital in hyderabad around 22nd of sep.
i came to know there only that some approval process is there for this insurance.

so , i have planned to cancel this policy and i have cancelled.while cancellation customer care people said me that u ll get full amount refundable.

i have only got Rs 4200.....of which i paid Rs.10616

so i have to get still Rs.6400........
so ,please get credited to my account the remainig as soon as possible.

thanking you,
P.Siva Sankar
mob no-[protected]

Comments

5th of Sep, 2007
    ICICI Lombard Insurance - misguidance by telecaller of icici cards
    India

I was offered health insurance of icici lombard by saying that icici cards will pay the full premium for first year as it is promotional offer. Ur monthly statement will show the amount but u need not pay when doubt raised the telecaller assured that the entire conversation get recorded n whatever said is truth i aggreed n received policy bond. I did not received any statement but got an sms on04/09/2017 saying ur amount due. Beware!

• Ss
      4th of Oct, 2007
    ICICI Lombard Insurance - icici is run by crooks
    India

Some crooks from ICICI called my home phone, and deceived my mother into buying the ICICI Lombard insurance. They have charged about Rs. 15000 on my wife's credit card account. My mother is not a card holder, but the ICICI manager asked her to masquerade as my wife for a subsequent sales call. My mother was given my wife's Credit card number, expiry date, home address, mother's maiden name etc to prove that the call was genuine. These details are only available with ICICI bank. She was lied to that I and my wife had instructed the bank manager to call my mother. The subsequent sales call came immediately not allowing my mother to verify the details with me or my wife. My mother was asked to "act" as my wife and say "yes" to everything the ICICI sales person asked. She was asked for medical history details. She said yes to all questions and called me after the sales call. This kind of behavior is unacceptable from a bank. The sales people were deceptive and cunningly lied to an elderly person. Beware of these crooks.