ICICI - CIBIL Listing — cibil listing name removal
I had an icici bank credit card and used it to take the membership of country club bangalore. I was promised that the membership amount would be debited in 12 emi's. But I was very surprised that I was debited for 4 emi's together in the first statement it self. I wrote many letters to the bank but I was not helped. Finally I paid each and every penny for what I had used the card, and stopped using the card, and later got it cancelled. But strangely my name started to appear in the cibil listing, which was very surprising. I contacted the bank and came to know that an amount of rs 7000/- was outstanding in my card a/c and with interest/late payment and charges thereon it accumulated to rs 13000/-. I took the initiative and paid and got the settlement letter from the bank a month back, but still my name appears in the cibil listing very surprisingly. I would like help to get my name removed from the cibil listing. Anyone suggest please.
More ICICI - CIBIL Listing Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service!
- ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card.
- ICICI Bank - unable to confirm payee while abroad
- ICICI Bank - netbankig froud
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - fraudulent icici prudential insurance policy without my knowledge
- ICICI Credit Card - false statement
- ICICI Prudential - fraud by icici prudential agent and need urgent assistance
- ICICI Bank - sarwagya updhyay, amit goel icici bank manager cheated, mg road, blr