ICICI / fraud notification of icici bank credit card

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing this email to inform you that on my ICICI credit card [protected]) some one else has credited cash-in personal loan of 4,00,000.00 and 54000.00 without my awareness whose account number ([protected]). It goes like this, on 8th October 07, I received letter from ICICI stating that above said amount is going to be deposited to your saving account (Account number is totally different, it is not mine) as personal loan, I called the ICICI helpdesk immediately as I never requested for any such kind of loan, helpdesk agent took lot of time to understand the issue first of all and then passed me to the several other departments to gather the different information, and then later on I was assured as the saving account is not mine then they will stop the disbursement. On Personal loan letter my name, credit card number and mailing address was correct but phone no and saving account was different. So I made all necessary corrections to the credentials and closed the call.

On 12th I again received one more letter stating that 54000.00 has been credited to account ([protected]) against my credit card [protected]), I called customer care again and they assured me for investigation, and not to get panic as this saving account is not mine and they will freeze the account.

Now on 1st November I received the cash-in statement of credit card to my surprise stating about the payment plan, I called ICICI customer care again and escalated the issue to the Supervisors Gaurav Motian and Sanjog, the customer care managers, they assured me that it will be rectified ASAP with in 3 working days, This case is now handled by Sonal Garg, member of escalation team, is asking me to wait for another 2 days as she is waiting for the investigation revert, Today I went to my home branch in Noida for assistance and they suggested me to write an email to the customer.care@icicibank.com and post the mails to Mr. Harshil Mehta, Nodal officer, ICICI bank limited, I am doing whatever I was suggested and waiting for their investigation now, don’t know what to do more. I am in deep depression and lost my hunger and sleep for last few weeks. My situation is the worst now as I can not bear this pressure and burden any more, it’s a immense mental agony and harassment for me. Please suggest me for God sake what to do, should I go to the police and lodge the FIR or still wait for their investigation for more findings.

NB: I have very bad experience with customer care during this situation as most of the agents could not understand the issue and asked unnecessary questions repeatedly, and above all they kept me on hold unnecessarily for quite long time and few agents transferred me to the entire department unreasonably and some agents cut the call while talking to end the call. On 1st November it took 4 hrs to escalate the issue to the right channel and dropped several times while on phone. Surprisingly they didn’t even log the case some times of calls when I checked the case history. It is sheer frustrating. I will request you to pull the recordings of my conversations and listen them if you can.

Waiting for your prompt action with crossed finger, I want the resolution ASAP on priority. If you have any question you can reach me at +91-[protected] or via email at kkumar23@csc.com

kapil kumar

Ka

Comments

• Na
      17th of Dec, 2007

Hi i want my bank statement!

• Sh
      31st of Jan, 2008

Dear sir/madam,
    i want to open a new demat a/c,But I could not received the latest quarterly bank statement .
    Please immediate send to me latest quaterly bank statement on my address, My details are given below.
    with regards,
    SHIV PRAKASH KUSHWAHA
    A/C no.002101005452
    icici bank ltd,sector-14,
    gurgaon,pincode-122001(hr)
    h.no.165-D,gali no.7 NH-8,gurgaon(hr)

4th of Apr, 2008

I am not getting a proper solution after reminding many times.

• Ar
      19th of Apr, 2008

Dear sir

This is Arun yadav, my cradit card nom-4477468404316007
    Subject-without information esu life insorence,
    I use my card all payment is complite.than coming more and more bill.Pls cancil my insorence.
    This is not good pls action emidiatli now

ARUN KUMAR YADAV

• Ka
      6th of Aug, 2008

Please reactive my credit card no:4477478127234007

• Na
      7th of Jan, 2010

cheques returne nahi kiye .seven month ho gaye.

• As
      15th of Apr, 2010

hi im ashok r shah, my costmer id 3968639, im always time to time payment taken to you whay i m late fee, interest charges givan to me, this your branch folt not a my folt, your icici bank is not a perfect bank becuse not 1 or 2 time 5time i m always payment givan to you.

10th of Oct, 2010

case of fraud

• Ic
      14th of Oct, 2010

Hi,

Please write to us with your exact complaint and contact details at care@icicibank.com and we'll get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,
    ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

• Ra
      27th of Jul, 2012

really they are very aggressive in finishing the target

• Ki
      16th of Jul, 2013

Dear ICICI Bank,

I received one ICICI bank credit card three months back with 45000 credit card limit and used it for one month and received the statement with adding the yearly charges which was not intimated me while applied for the credit card. I called to customer care and informed the same and requested them to cancel the card. He was told me that they will reverse the yearly charges and asked me to use the card for one year and told me to go for the cancellation before completion of 1 year. I said okay, and still the next month statement contains the yearly charges and with extra penalty added. I called to customer care again and they have taken request and they said they will reverse all the amount which is there in my statement. They reversed the extra penalty amount but not the yearly charges. I called customer care again and told the same and they have taken the request and still they did not resolved my issue.
    MOB: 9043265011

Thanks and Regards,
    ______________________
    Kishore babu G

• Bn
      6th of Mar, 2014

Hi,

I am Nehal Bhandari. I went to an ATM Machine placed in sector 22, Gurgaon for money withdrawl. I swiped my atm card and tried entering the pin number.The ATM Machine got hanged.I tried cancelling the transaction number of times but nothing happend. Then, i took Rs 6000 from the ICICI ATM placed next to it.The transaction was successful without any hassle. When came out of the ATM i got two messages.One for Rs 6000(which was genuine) and another for Rs 20, 000(which was shocking). I have not made this transaction and it was due to the atm failure.It was a fraud transaction. I want my money back. It is not done by me and i should not suffer because of the ICICI ATM mistake.Please resolve my issue within 3 days otherwise i have to make some other choices to get it done.I aspect that you will help in the problem your customer faces. Let me know if any further details required from my side.Mobile No:-9899199011.

• Su
      22nd of Jul, 2014

gugihlo

• Su
      22nd of Jul, 2014

There happened below transaction without my knowledge of amount- 20, 476.53 on 15th July.

15/07/2014 15/07/2014 VPS_PREMIER INN4 dt.05/07
    /14 Dr. 20, 476.53 16, 982.52

Card Number- 4143 6706 0100 1324
    Account Number- 060101527445

Below are the valid transactions done with merchant- Premier Inn.

On 5th and 7th I swiped card for amount 9832.00 and 21160.18 respectively. Later on 10th July 12, 235.85 was refunded because, I stayed 1 day less in the hotel.

13 10/07/2014 10/07/2014 REF PREMIER INN44018190 Cr. 12, 235.85 73, 076.91
    16 06/07/2014 07/07/2014 VPS/PREMIER INN/201407060
    20913/1 Dr. 21, 160.18 62, 220.35
    17 05/07/2014 05/07/2014 VPS/PREMIER INN/201407052
    22515/0 Dr. 9, 832.00 83, 380.53

There was no additional swipe done at the hotel. I verified with them about the fraudulent transaction but they were even not aware of it. They have shared the statement of transaction done with my card and it didn't include the amount deducted on 15th July.

Even I didn't receive any email form ICICI for the amount that was deducted on 15th July.

I am currently in UK and had only single International card of ICICI which I have to block due to this fraud. Neither I have enough funds to live here after this fraud.

Request you to look into this with topmost priority and do the needful to refund the amount sooner.

I can be reachable at +44 07407101461
    No acknowledgement or response has been received yet from ICICI Bank yet. I am outside India now and will be here for few more months, hence needs this to be resolved ASAP.

• Ic
      26th of Jul, 2014

Dear Mr. Behera,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have made a note of your contact details. Our official will get back to you.

Regards,