ICICI Bank Ltd / harassment and inconvenience caused by icici bank!
I have a savings account with Mira Road Branch. My father who passed away on 4th Feb 2001, possessed a credit card of ICICI Bank. On 15-Dec-2006 (approximately 6 years after my father's death) my above account account was debited by Rs. 18,934.
When I contacted ICICI Bank helpline on 15-Dec-2006, savings bank account department asked me to contact credit card department. Credit card department told me that the payment wasn’t reflected in the credit card account, and I was asked to contact them next day.
I called ICICI bank helpline again on 16-Dec-2006 and spoke to a Customer Service Manager Mr Ketan Raul. Ketan gave me phone numbers of Collection Department managers and asked me to contact them (numbers given to me were: [protected] of Bhavin Parekh and [protected] of Pavan Laddha).
After continuously trying the numbers of collection team for two hours after speaking to Ketan Raul (9:30 - 11:30), I was unable to get through. So I contacted Ketan again to ask if there was any other way around to get in touch with Collection team. But Ketan avoided my call twice.
Meanwhile, I spoke to another manager named Priyanka Kokitkar. She assured me that she will get in touch with the collection team and let me know the status by afternoon.
When I didn’t get any call till the evening so I contacted ICICI bank helpline again and spoke to another manager named Piyush Rathore. He refused to take any responsibility. So I had to speak to his manager Mr Amit Shah.
Amit told me all this happened because it was a Saturday and he will get in touch with the collections team on Monday 18-Dec-2006 and give me solution on Monday evening latest. But I didn’t get any call from anyone and I have been trying their numbers all day long continuously.
ICICI bank stole money from my account for the credit card which doesn’t belong to me. Nobody takes any responsibility of their actions, leave alone giving explanation or intimating me before debiting my own account.
More ICICI Bank Ltd Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission
- ICICI Bank - worst nri customer care service
- ICICI Bank - savings account
- ICICI Bank - unauthorized credit card protection charges
- ICICI Bank - icici scam