ICICI Bank / froud of rs. 11788/-

1 India Review updated:

Icici bank / icici lombard,

I undersigned have icici amex credit card no. [protected] from last 4 months, I am having lot of confusion and unidentified credit was taken place in my card statement for the month of august, 2008. upon my subterranean reconciliation on my card statement from the day one to as of date I have identified following error at your place. the details are as follows.

Counterfeit commitment.

One of your executive called me for icici lombard general insurance against my amex credit card no. [protected] he confirmed me that one visa credit card also dispatched to you along with the health insurance cards.

I have agreed to take the above insurance under condition that visa credit card along with the insurance cards, but I have not received any visa credit card yet. therefore, as per your confirmation I have cancelled above insurance and ask you to credit the amount to my account. we have been given to understand that you people are giving false commitment to sell the insurance products and troubling the customers.

Reconciliation issue

As per the observation of your mails and telephone talk had with your customer care executives, I have not received any appropriate response and there is no exploitable.

Icici lombard insurance cost is rs, 11788/- was debited from my account.

After two days one of your executive called me ask me to convert this amount into emi base for that you have charged service taxes which is applicable for conversion.

As per his/her request for the same I have agreed to convert this amount into emi. that time you have given credit of rs. 11788/- to my account.

While converting the emi you have blocked the above amount from the total credit amount. example my credit limit is rs.38000/- but after block my account my credit limit is become rs.26212/- only.

After few days I have cancelled insurance with the above reason and icici lombard is confirmed that the amount has been credited back to my credit card account. but my credit amount has not been released.

As per the discussion had with your executive last week of july 2008 to release block amount rs.11788/- he is given again debit to my account.

It is observed entire process of the above, please note that my account was debited amount of rs.11788/- twice and credited only once. but icici lombard has confirmed cancelation of above insurance and credited, still there is no credit available in my statement.

Therefore, you are requested to look into the matter once again and arrange to credit the same to my account along with service charges and etc.,. for your ready reference I have attached all the correspondence mails from the icic bank & icici lombard.

It is also observed that you need some strong reconciliation team to rectify the above problems for other customers too. I hope you may understand my problem with your bank. we strongly believe that no one can do wrong reconciliation like icici bank.

Comments

• Ra
      18th of May, 2007
    ICICI Bank Amex Lombard Insurance - Non receipt of policy for claiming it deduction under sec 80d
    India

I have not yet received the health insurance policy though I have paid the full amount of Rs. 10800/- debited in my ICICI AMEX Bank Credit card. Beware!

1st of Nov, 2008