ICICI Bank / telegraphic transfer of funds
I had transferred some amount from my salary account in CIMB bank, Sungai Petani, Malaysia to my sister's account in State bank of India, Nagaland, India via TT( telegraphic transfer) on April 24th 2008. The fund from CIMB bank will be routed through ICICI bank Chennai into my sister's account in SBI. Till date ICICI has not credited the amount into my sister's account even though it was transferred to them on 24th April.
Telegraphic transfers take maximum 2-3 days. However ICICI has not transferred the amount even after nearly 8 weeks.
More ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India - money2india: read this before you use the service! 
- [Resolved] ICICI Money2india Service - misleading exchange rate posted on their websites 
- ICICI Bank Ltd - worst nri icici bank services 
- ICICI Cpp India Card Protection - unauthorised debiting of my credit card. 
- ICICI Money2india Service - lying and cheating customers! 
- ICICI Bank - transaction dispute
- ICICI Bank - cpp one assist/ unauthorised charges from my account 
- ICICI Bank - nri account
- ICICI Bank - mutual fund scheme
- ICICI Bank - one assist activated without my permission