Hyundai Strydom Park South Africa / no cheque received for sale of car to hyundai
My Fiancé Alvin Meyer bought a new car from Hyundai Styrdom Park last Tuesday 26th February. Andre Louw was the salesman on this deal. We sold our corsa to Hyundai for R35 000. Andre took possession of the Corsa on Saturday 23rd February. We were told that the cheque would be ready when we came to collect the new car on the 26th February but for some reason it had not been issued.
Emails have been going backwards and forwards and everyday it is another story.
It is now 9 days later and we are still waiting for the cheque. I
As you can imagine we are now extremely irritated as the dealership has taken possession of our car and no cheque has been issued by HO.
More Hyundai Strydom Park South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa 
- Hyundai Motor Finance Company - unsolicited phone calls 
- Hyundai Television - manufacturing defect 
- Hyundai Santro Xing - crankshaft of my santro xing 2004 model is defective! 
- Hyundai Motor Copany / Neal And Massy Trinidad And Tobago - defective vehicle
- Hyundai Wonderboom - damage caused by workshop and other damage not repaired 
- Hyundai Motor America - service at kearny mesa
- Hyundai Motor America - no power steering
- Deep Hyundai - poor performance 
- Hyundai - stupid mechanics