Hyundai Santro Xing / horrible after sales service

I would like to inform you that i purchased a new santro xing-xo from your borah hyundai showroom situated in tinsukia (assam). I was very glad to be a owner of the new santro zing, but after the first servicing of my car i was very disappointed. It really made me feel that i have done a big mistake by purchasing a hyundai car, for i didn't got the after sale service from you. I thought that your after sale service would be much better than that of maruti or atleast not below that, but i was very much surprised that ur service was not upto my satisfaction. I would rank it as 0.5 out of 10. I purchased a new santro xing from ur tinsukia showroom on [protected]. Just after 45 days i gave it for 1st servicing.

On arriving at your outlet i had to wait their far an hour or more to get a job card. Then i had to tell them if i had any problem. I sighted them 2-3 problems. To my great surprise they checked only the things that i complained and nothing else. After 15 min, they said that your car is ok and you can take your car after 15 min which they i think required for washing.

Well, to me my car was handed over in a very dirty condition after my first servicing fully covered with dust. The internal cleanliness was also very dirty. It seems that the company don't have a vacuum cleaner in their dealership situated at tinsukia (assam).

A  29th of Dec, 2007 by
I too facinging the worst situation about my sentro car And the behavior of the dealeris so horrible and arrogant that I will never recommend any one to buy any Hyundai make cas
A  13th of Jan, 2010 by
not satasified with car service

Hyundai Motor America Logo Hyundai Motor America