Huntington Bank / staff member, melrose park, il: jim cassara

I realize the transition from FirstMerit to Huntington was difficult for so many people; as a small business owner, I found it to be a tremendous burden on me and my company to not have access to my online banking for such an extended period of time. I called, waited on hold for hours at a time and finally went into the branch location near my business and was told to speak to Jim Cassara (sp?). I explained my inability to log on and see all three accounts, provided the information he needed and, after he said he had a direct line to the help desk, I felt hopeful. Still, after a considerable wait, he couldn't reach anyone and possibly dialed the same number I did. He took down my info and I waited and waited and waited for a call back. Over a week went by and nothing. Forced to finally spend more valuable time on hold, I reached a brilliant young man named Andrew who solved the problem! Still no call from Jim so when I saw him at the bank yesterday I told him what I thought of him. He sucks and he is a WASTED Huntington paycheck for sure. Offer more service to customers through competent staff and it will go a long way. Soon, I plan to move my money elsewhere. Thank you.

Ti