HSBC Sony Store Card / charges
A bunch of filthy thieves - I just don't know how the system allows this kind of practices in the US. I'm just dissapointed that companies like sony associate themselves with these mobsters. I guess it's all about $$$.
I have an hsbc sony card that I used to buy a $2k laptop. It came with no interest for 12 or 18 months so it seemed like a good idea at the time. I paid 1500 off within the first six months and had a 500 balance left. Never used the card for anything else, the minimum payment was always zero so I didn't worry about it. Just to check the balance a few days ago and see that they decided to add 500 to my existing balance!!! Finance charges because I didn't pay it in full before the promotion ended. It's probably somewhere in small print on some document they sent...
I think it's just theft but there's not much I can do so BEWARE.
More HSBC Sony Store Card Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC UAE - Poor Service 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC - replacement card issue / dispute card this morning and ask for replacement
- HSBC Dubai - bank
- HSBC - customer service
- HSBC Holdings - credit card application
- HSBC (UAE) - deceiving policies