HSBC / identity protection plan

1 PO Box 41919Nashville, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 800-203-1227

I am having a problem getting contact with this company. They put me on this plan without my permission, and charge me for it, against my will. I told the company i donot want it, the lady said when i am ready call back and cancel it. So i tried to get in touch with someone nobody responded. They put a charge on my credit card for 56 dollars a month . I want this thing cancel and removed from my credit card. This is the membership number they gave me, 19558987. my name is edna griffin they know who i am. I f possible i want a refund.

Comments

22nd of Sep, 2009

I worked at HSBC in Virginia for almost four years. I believe different sites produce different rules. I totally agree with the above statements. Hsbc was good to pull the wool over their employees eyes. When we dissagreed with a decision or tactic that was presented to us, it was often brushed under the rugs with some sweet response that it was in the customers best interest. After a while the answers that were given to us became more and more obvious that the practices were wrong. I began to pretty much ignore what Hsbc told me and started telling customers the truth. The truth on why a cardmember of 10 years with no late payments has a 20.99% apr. Or why a member of the union has a 5% apr and the first time they are EVER late it increases to 17%. We were told that we could waive certian fees sometimes but not to waive too many b/c we could be on an corrective action plan b/c the company is losing money. So say if during a 10 hours shift I waived 10 or 15 fees in about 5 hrs... I wouldnt want to waive many more ni matter how much the cardmember pleaed. We simply had to keep them ont he line until they asked for a supervisor or hung up. Neededless to say I eventually was terminated for telling the truth and waiving too many fees but I didnt care b/c they were wrong. Oddly enough a month later they layed off my entire floor anyhow with no warning. They stopped calls at noon and held a townhall meeting and told them as of now you dont work here. Yup! That good old HSBC!

• Ol
      28th of Jan, 2011

Without my permission, HSBC charged my credit card for $9.99 on this so called IDENTITY PLAN. This company did just like a on-line theft did, they stolen my money. What kind of the company called themselves IDENTITY SECURITY. They are real theft. Shame on them.