HSBC Mortage / unwilling to discuss refinance

We bought our home 3 years ago thru Amertrust before the ink had dried they sold the note to HSBC we had a 2 year arm my wife had a job making 30000 a year I'm on SS dis. They had a restructure at my wifes job and they wanted her to take a 40% paycut. She left that job because it was unfair. the way they did her. I make 1100.00 a month and she earns around 1000.00 at home. At the end of 2 years we asked HSBC to give us an extension on our arm which they did . We have never been late on a payment for 36 months. We asked for another ext. and tried to get them to work with us to refinance. I can't use the words that I would like to describe how we feel about them but we are going to be forced to let them foreclose.

Tt

Comments

• Re
      29th of Jul, 2008

Contrary to what some people have said on here, I am not trying to be one of those people I mentioned above. My company is a nationwide company that provides services for people that are at the end of their rope. One of the helpful things that we provide is letting you know, before payment for service, if we can assist you and if we can not. If we can not, we tell you why not and what can be done to allow our company to assist you. Most companies won't do that, but we will also give you the reasons why exactly so that, if you should choose a different service, they will not be able to scam you. Now that's a way of saving money too.

I take all that frustration away from you and create solutions that work. I know that it may be hard to swallow, but I do. I have done it for several people. And I can do it for you too. If you want more specifics or just want to talk to me, call my office at 888-453-1518 and check out the website, which is being updated with a few new options available. And this isn't just for people facing foreclosure, people that are current and want to pay off their home early, call me. I can and will help as many people as I am able to. What have you got to lose? Website address is http://www.onlybusiness.com/members/RealtyMediationService. Or send an e-mail with a number to reach you and a good time to call...and if not for you, best of luck. In all your endeavors.

• De
      12th of Aug, 2008

I hope you fell grateful. They extended a lower rate for a year. If you are not able to organize your financies during that periord you can not afford the home you live in. You either need to sell it or if not HSBC or bondholders will be forced to foreclose on the loan and probably take a significant loss. I applaud HSBC for the effort they made to help you. Just rember there is someone who worked extremely hard to save the money loaned to you and is taking a loss because of your inability to manage you financies. They are the losers in the situiation. You are someone who lived in a home you could not afford for a short time and did not pay the real costs of living there.