HSBC Hyderabd Branch / personal loan emi deduction

This is bhaskar rao mylapalli from hyderabad. I have preclosed my hsbc personal loan and even after that monthly emi has been deducted from my bank account. I have suffered a lot with this irresponsible transaction done by hsbc. due to this reason cheque worth rs.6692/- that has been issued on my credit card was bounced and I could not pay my credit card and other bills on time. I am facing a lot of financial problems due to this wrong transaction.

I took personal loan (a/c [protected]) rs.3,30,000/- from hsbc, hyderabad branch in the month of april 2006. I met the hsbc representative on 5th feb 07 and I gave him a uti cheque (no:811042) worth rs. 3,12,363.00/- as per the loan foreclosure calculations he gave me. after receiving the cheque, representative said that it would take 5 days for cheque clearance and 10 days to get a noc letter from hsbc. loan has been closed on 10th feb 07. and monthly emi rs.7936/- has been debited to my bank a/c on 12th feb 2007. I called hsbc customer care on the same day and she said the amount that has been debited would be credited back to my account within 7 working days. this is not happened till today and even I didn't get pre closer letter.

Fyi: if hsbc representative had tell me that monthly emi would be deducted even after closing the personal loan, I wouldn't try close the loan and will close it after emi get deducted from my bank account.

HSBC Holdings Logo HSBC Holdings