HSBC / bank account not credited by cash payment
I have paid in £300 cash into my account on the 3rd of october 2007 I then recieved a statement of my account stating that I am £300 in debit.
I took this up with the hsbc and they said they had recieved no payment and that they was nothing they could do.
I explained I would get proof from my wage slip and payment into my own halifax account which would be missing £200 which would hopefully prove the fact that I had paid the money in in the first place (in regards to the £200 I already had cash in my purse to make up the difference to £300)
I would like transactions for the date of 3rd october 2007 checking as I feel sure my £300 has been posted to someone elses account.
More HSBC Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC UAE - Poor Service 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC - replacement card issue / dispute card this morning and ask for replacement
- HSBC Dubai - bank
- HSBC - customer service
- HSBC Holdings - credit card application
- HSBC (UAE) - deceiving policies