HSBC Credit Card Charges / credit card extra charges

1 India Review updated:

I was a credit card holder. my credit card no. [protected]. i was facing the problem of statements not receving. due to this, i could not make my some of my payments on time. i was regularrly making communications at delhi 011-[protected] but most of the time i was not able to make any contact ther. i also infromed them about this statements problem. i had got message about my outstanding amounts which was very high due to more extra charges (finance chares, late payment charges, services taxes etc.) then i write a mail to hsbc customer care manager (info@hsbc.com). then i recieved a mail ffrom the same (info@hsbc.com) regarding reversal of all the charegs. while i had paid my all the usage amount. but till today i am getting phones from hsbc regarding the payments. as per there message the amount is around 35, 000/-. it is all due to extra charges only. there is no outstanding aamount my side. as per my calculattion, i have already paid around 3, 000/- more.

Kindly resolve this problem and send me a mail at ashok_panchal@yahoo.com send me bank noc letter. while i had also recd an e-mail on 03rd nov. 2006 related to all the extra charges in which it was told that all charges have been revered.

The concerned officer is deeply kindly requested to look into the matter seriously.

I will be very-2 thankful to you.

Your sincerely,

Ashok

Comments

• Vi
      14th of Jun, 2012

Respected Sir,
    my credi card No.4476929993859252 (Vijay Kumar Shrimali, Gandhinmagar (gujarat) my credit card account settlement with your bank and dues payment Rs. 9999.55 cleared vide your settlement Letter No. RSCPDWOFFAHDCCRH P WOFF1804201190 Dated 18 Apr 2011. But my name show in CIBIL, So i request you take needful action against said credit card and my name cancelled from CIBIL.
    thanking you,

• Ra
      11th of Dec, 2012

If there is any issue with your CIBIL report like clearance or updation or SETTLEMENTS if the CIBIL score is less than 750 we will improve where there would not be any problem in future to apply, any Loans, & Credit cards or if you getting any harassment calls please do call me or leave a MSG Syed 8095355329