HSBC Credit Card Charges / credit card extra charges
I was a credit card holder. my credit card no. [protected]. i was facing the problem of statements not receving. due to this, i could not make my some of my payments on time. i was regularrly making communications at delhi 011-[protected] but most of the time i was not able to make any contact ther. i also infromed them about this statements problem. i had got message about my outstanding amounts which was very high due to more extra charges (finance chares, late payment charges, services taxes etc.) then i write a mail to hsbc customer care manager (firstname.lastname@example.org). then i recieved a mail ffrom the same (email@example.com) regarding reversal of all the charegs. while i had paid my all the usage amount. but till today i am getting phones from hsbc regarding the payments. as per there message the amount is around 35, 000/-. it is all due to extra charges only. there is no outstanding aamount my side. as per my calculattion, i have already paid around 3, 000/- more.
Kindly resolve this problem and send me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org send me bank noc letter. while i had also recd an e-mail on 03rd nov. 2006 related to all the extra charges in which it was told that all charges have been revered.
The concerned officer is deeply kindly requested to look into the matter seriously.
I will be very-2 thankful to you.
More HSBC Credit Card Charges Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC UAE - Poor Service 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC - replacement card issue / dispute card this morning and ask for replacement
- HSBC Dubai - bank
- HSBC - customer service
- HSBC Holdings - credit card application
- HSBC (UAE) - deceiving policies