HSBC Credit Card / hsbc credit card cheating

India Review updated:
Long time back HSBC peoples called me regarding life time gold credit card. I refused that. But contineously they called me up. They should complete 15 customers per month. So they sent out credit card with out any confirmation. I didn't open the cover also.

Recently I have received one SMS regarding 4670 Rupees outstanding. They didn't send any communication letter and call. I called the customer care people they told HSBC won't give life time free credit card. They will charge anuall fees and what ever charges applicable.

I am very disappointed with their service. It is very worst. They are cheating the customers.

Comments

Bi
  17th of Dec, 2007
My mother also had a credit card in HSBC. Itseems she did not make the payment.. i have no idea.. she does not stay with me.. i am her daughter and I am being harassed by Ms. Tulasi from HSBC, Hyd for making the payment.. I do not have any contacts with my mother now... she and my sister stay abroad.. i have give Ms. Tulasi my sister's number also.. but inspite of this she is harassing me.. stating that she is going to send summons to my office address and asking me to make the payment.. why shoudl I and what legal way should I make my mother's payment.. i am also married and having kids.. my family is different now...
In
  29th of Jun, 2008
HSBC is a very sneaky company they send out many card offers by different names some with very good interest rates that is how i fell into their trap. they sent me and offer for 0% for 12 months on balance transfers. it sounded great because at the end of the offer the interest was to be 9.9%, they first did what they said then they began charging me late charges when i was set up on auto payment with them, so i couldn't be late the first time they removed it after that they kept telling me they were not responsible if the payment was not on time even though sometime i had emails from them that they were on time when i told them this they said just because they received it on time doesn't mean it's posted on time there is no bank that i know of that has this practice and i have checked with many this is when i found out it was an HSBC card even though there was a different name on the card when i started checking my cards i had 4 HSBC cards and didn't know it. I think all cards should have to say who owns their company, i have had nothing but trouble from all cards from HSBC.
Dw
  8th of Sep, 2009
hsbc is a 420 company recently i made my card payments it is reflecting in my bank statement they say that i have written some other card no and charged me late payment fee .then i cancelled the card and they asked me to submit the statement which i have done, but still they are sending me the balance amount.
1m
  7th of Jul, 2010
Please allow me to introduce myself my name is Michael Mason-Mahon and I am a shareholder of HSBC Plc. I am based in London yet I am a very regular visitor to India.

I may be able to help you. I can assure you that I will do all that I can to help you. I have been very successful in the people that I have taken up their cases with HSBC.

So if you would like to contact me and send me your phone number I will call you personally.

Kind regards
Michael

Mobile: 0044 7834763544
E-mail: ckmdm@aol.com
Ad
  7th of Jul, 2010
It happening in HSBC malaysia as well, the HSBC marketing will try to persuade to you take up the credit card by telling your waiver of annual fee as well as cash back but it is not happening. After few months I still don get my cash back and worst when i call customer service they just say they will investigate and eventually I had to call so many times with no answer given !

HSBC Holdings Logo HSBC Holdings