HSBC Credit Card / unwillingness to settle the account
I have a credit card of hsbc. I had been making my payments on time till I got transferred. I informed my change in address to call center but I did not receive any statements for 4 months.in the meantime I was constantly following up at call center.in the meantime hsbc did not send me any statement and started charging late fees to which I objected as I had a right to information before paying my bills. now I wish to finally settle my account but hsbc is again lingering to take payment from me and constantly changing statements. I am willing to pay anytime in a single shot to hsbc. I am fed up with the way these guys are working!!
More HSBC Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - on hold for one hour and 14 minutes!!!
- HSBC Holdings - service
- HSBC Holdings - add on credit card
- HSBC Malaysia - credit card dept
- HSBC Holdings - money I needed to receive