HSBC Card Services / harassing /with call s don't have a account with them

1 6202 VALLEY KINGSan Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2105210255

This is reference to this company that send a credit card to my father mr. guadallupe f. rendon
My mother told them that they did not wanted a credit card. so they wnet ahead and mail card with a credit limit of 2000.00. I went ahead and cancel this card for my father because his is 80yrs old but this
Personal staff from this company have being harassing and calling my resident and being very rude when I mention to them this card has been cancel they call around 10 times per day.

This are the numbers that calls are coming in [protected] / [protected] /[protected] on a daily basic

Comments

• Gr
      12th of Apr, 2008

It's definately HSBC and I'll be closing my accounts because they always call and never leave messages and hang up on me when I do pick up and say hi. I'm on the NO Call list, but they can get around that because I do business with them...but not after April 2008...I also suggest anyone who has accounts to close them because if enough people do then they may change their telemarketing practices. They also use the following numbers: 201-257-4535, 201-257-4537, 231-732-2865, 231-732-2866, 240-389-6635, 249-389-6635, 571-283-6424, 616-597-4101, 616-980-2537, 616-980-2085. If anyone knows other numbers, please list so we all will know.

• Bi
      4th of Sep, 2009

hsbc must hire from dumb ### are us every time i finance from this day forward i will ask who the company is financing me with if it is hsbc i will no longer buy from that retailer ever again and if anyone i know is thinking of using hsbc i will make sure they dont use hsbc they are ###