HSBC / credit card holding payment
This company is ridiculous. I have been using/paying this card for years without too much thought. On the 13th I paid my balance in full using the eft feature on the website. The money was deducted from my account on the 15th. I found out today (21st) that because it was a large payment, they have put a 'hold' on my payment and my card is useless until the 26th at the earliest. There is no reason to hold my payment as it is clearly their money now and no longer accessible to me in any way. I will not be using them ever again and I will tell everyone I can to do the same.
More HSBC Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Holdings - on hold for one hour and 14 minutes!!!
- HSBC Holdings - service
- HSBC Holdings - add on credit card
- HSBC Malaysia - credit card dept
- HSBC Holdings - money I needed to receive