HSBC Bank / locked out my money for 1 year
I phoned HSBC to find out why my cash ISA is not letting me transfer funds from my personal account. So I end up talking to someone who said they would sort this out for me.
Next thing I know they have locked 3k into a Fixed Rate Saver account which I cannot access for 1 year. Then they open up a Fixed rate ISA fro 3, 600.
With the current crappy interest rates not worth me doing this. and what right does HSBC bank have in taken my money out from the instant saver account where can access at anytime.
As unemployed I am now going to struggle as my savings now locked away for 1 year. Can I do anything, no said HSBC as they say read their terms and conditions! Simply put this is theft! Don´t bank with HSBC you have been warned!
Just to add a customer services guy from HSBC phones me up saying "How is my banking going..." well guess what my reply to him was!
More HSBC Bank Complaints & Reviews
- HSBC Retail Services - credit card ripoffs! 
- HSBC UAE - poor service 
- HSBC Credit Card Collection Department - getting regular calls asking for another customer 
- HSBC Malaysia Credit Card - hsbc malaysia customer service for credit card 
- HSBC Credit Card - my application status 
- HSBC Malaysia - credit card dept
- HSBC Holdings - money I needed to receive 
- HSBC - replacement card issue / dispute card this morning and ask for replacement
- HSBC Dubai - bank
- HSBC - customer service