H&R Block Ez Ira / scam and cheating!
When I filed by taxs online with H&R Block, I signed up for the Easy IRA. This seemed like a good idea at the time, however, I still have not received account information and have no way to access my account. Each time I call, I am on hold forever. The few times I've actually talked to anyone, I was routed to another person and reached their voice mail. I left messages but have never gotten a return call. I have submitted multiple email complaints, and all I get in return is instructions to call the same number that I've been calling in the first place. I am running out of patience but will not give up my hard earned money without a fight. So anyone considering setting up an IRA with H&R Block - protect yourself and go to a reputable company.
The H&R Block Easy IRA is a SCAM.
More H&R Block Ez Ira Complaints & Reviews
- H & R Block - tax refund scam! 
- H&R Block - emerald advance 
- H&R Block Tax Course - tax course 
- H&R Block Emerald Card - economic relief check scam 
- H & R Block - h & r block is a nightmare! 
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - taxes
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - a dispute with h& r block and last year of filling taxes with them.
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - service
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - tax professional
- H&R Block / HRB Digital - extension for small family trust