Complaints & Reviews

fraud solicitation

My husband received a letter from this company which has been having fraudulent practices all over the...

they took my money but did not do the job. supposed to be working with irs for tax relief.

This company did not send in the correct information to the IRS and they kept taking that $400 monthly...

mislead me and didn't get help as they promised

Walls promised they would help me with my tax problems. 20 thousand up front a promise to lower my IRS and...

They still haven't delivered our papers

We signed the contract with Wall and Associates. We signed the necessary papers and waited for the news from...

bad service

Wall and Associates is tax scam. Everything seemed legit until after I payed them, then it became impossible to reach anybody. I got excuse after excuse, out to lunch, away on business, in court, on the other line etc... but it was just stall tactics to keep me on the hook. They then tried to get money money out of me for "unforeseen circumstances". Once I figured out that no work was being done and called them on it, they got nasty, threatening me with lawsuits and hanging up on me when I called back time and time again. Its a scam pure and simple

  • Landmark Tax Group Nov 22, 2013

    These resources may help taxpayers faced with an unscrupulous "tax relief" company :

    1) Contact the IRS Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) and file a complaint. They oversee, and can sanction, Attorneys, CPAs, Enrolled Agents, Registered Tax Return Preparers (RTRP) and others:

    2) Use IRS Form 14157 to file a written complaint against your tax return preparer:

    In all cases, always search the Web in the name of the person AND company you're thinking about hiring. Websites (such as this one) provide invaluable feedback to taxpayers and expose those organizations that don't have their client's best interest in mind. Good luck.

    Michael Raanan, MBA, EA
    Former IRS Officer

    0 Votes
  • Do
    Dominic0034 Aug 20, 2018

    They scammed me for $1500. They calim to be able to help you with property tax problems.

    0 Votes