H&R Block / refund fraud

I work for H&R Block and I know for a fact that the reason the refunds are held up is most of the time because of a wrong SS# for them or the children or they owe something the government can take from their refund and it is held up because of that and my office does not charge them for a RAL if they do not get it.

Thanks,
Barbara

Comments

28th of Mar, 2007

I will never use H&R Block again, and neither will anyone else i talk to. Had nothing but a run around and lies filing taxes this year. Never again H&R Block.

• Kr
      14th of Apr, 2007

Usually the lies are coming from the people trying to get something for nothing, not the people who want your business. They have no reason to lie.

• My
      1st of May, 2007

I also work for H & R Block, their training is great. I am very good at what I do. I am fair, understanding, and caring to my clients, they come back to me time and time again. In LIFE we ALL have choices, just like in our jobs. I never tell my clients which choice to make on getting their refund, that is up to them. I explain each one, and I ask them if they understand each one, then they make their choice. Everyone is complaining about the RAL, after the fact that they took the Money. You could have said NO, like most did. If I believe in a service or product, then and only then will I tell my clients about them. There are products that I agree on and there are others that I don't. I am an Honest person, and I treat everyone with respect. I believe in "What goes around comes back around but worst". I LOVE PREPARING TAXES!!!

•   9th of Mar, 2009

Of course you are gonna agree, you work for a company stealing hard earned money from people who desperately need every penny owed to them. In your line of work i'm sure you all make more than enough with out having to steal from those of us trusting you with our money. The upside to a statement you made was what goes around comes around comes around, and I feel confident that one of these days you people at H&R will find out what karma is all about!!!
    So you just keep loving doin taxes and taking our money!!!