Hp Pc / motherboards blown

CA, United States

I've bought two hewlett-packard computer and each one of them the motherboards blue out on. The first, I bought in terrell, texas at walmart in november, 2005. The next one I bought one line at walmart and it blue out before the warranty was up. I took it to laptops.com in kenner and the technician told me the motherborad had blown out and if it was still under warranty send it back to hewlett-packard; you go through all kinds of changes with these people on the phone just to get them to send you a box to send the computer back. I sent it to them and they returned it saying that it was infested with roaches. What I discovered today (9/04/08) that there were no roaches in this computer what they decided to do was return but whoever the technician was didn't reinforce the case and left it open and I removed it today because I needed the box. I don't know if is there policy only to sell defective merchandise to walmart. Because I know several people who have bought hewlett-packards and got duped and went out and bought another computer because hewlett-packards customer service gave them a headache.

Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company Logo Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company
Overall Satisfaction Rating