HP Pavilion DV2ooo / customer service
What ever you buy, do not buy a hp computer! My laptop had a lcd problem 15 days after I purchased it. (I could have taken it back to the store after 14 days, but missed out because the lcd stopped working 1 day too late)
I sent my computer in (To india!) and 19 days later I still hadnt heard anything. After numerous calls, I finally get it back, sans battery. Ok, call me an idiot. My fault. I didnt catch the part about not sending the battery—i thought I was not to send the power cable—but now it's been 3 weeks of calling hp, 3 weeks of hearing that a case manager will call me and it never happening, 3 weeks of repeating everything again and again, first to someone in india, then again to a person in canada or houston or where the _ ever, all because no one but the case manager can put my battery in a box and mail it back to me. Plus, i've continuously been solicited to buy other things from hp, and have even been scolded 3times for having sent my battery in the first place. I've just finished another 20 minute call and a case manager (This is the second one i've ever had the pleasure of speaking with) said it will be sent to me w/in 3 days via fedex. We'll see. The last cm that told me that didnt follow through.
Save yourselves a lot of hassle. Buy something else.
More HP Pavilion DV2ooo Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp 3070a printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet pro 6968
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service